Then there's the bells of Notre Dame (plus a car horn), from the second story window of the Shakespeare & Co. book shop. In the words of Disney (though I'm not sure they quite apply to today's Paris...):
Morning in Paris, the city awakes
To the bells of Notre Dame
The fisherman fishes, the bakerman bakes
To the bells of Notre Dame
To the big bells as loud as the thunder
To the little bells soft as a psalm
And some say the soul of the city's
The toll of the bells
The bells of Notre Dame
Then there's a selection of musicians busking in Parc Güell. I couldn't take video of all of them, so there's pictures in that section as well, though I still didn't cover nearly all of them. And, of course, there's different people on different days!
I'm afraid I didn't take any video in Granada, so the pictures and words I have already given you will have to suffice. And there isn't any video from Berlin because what I really wanted to take video of – the anniversary celebrations – was at the end of the trip, so my camera was dying and would barely take all the pictures I asked of it. Ach, I wish you could have seen the dominoes falling, especially, but the fireworks and the musicians, too! But I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere as plenty of other people were taking videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment